These links are people and businesses that I have personally done business with, and I highly recommend any of them.
View of Tetons at Howell Farms
- HAYES OTOUPALIK www.hayesotoupalik.com Contact Hayes for all your unique militaria needs. Hayes has to be the most advanced collector in the western United States and has a wealth of knowledge on anything military, any era.
- NEW LIFE CANVAS www.newlifecanvas.com Reproduction canvas seats, tops, and other items.
- IDAHO MOTOR POOL www.idahomotorpool.com Alex sells and works on big trucks and might even have some collector items.
- BOYCE EQUIPMENT www.boyceequipment.com Call Mark or Brett for your large truck and axle needs, even stock some 3/4 and 5/4 ton parts and trucks.
- ARMY SURPLUS WAREHOUSE www.armysurpluswarehouse.com Call Dana, Jake, or Jim, they run the largest surplus store in Idaho and have some vehicle parts.
- LEGACY CLASSIC TRUCKS www.legacyclassictruck.com Winslow Bent builds the biggest and best power wagons in the western United States. Also restores military carryalls.
- VINTAGE POWER WAGONS www.vintagepowerwagons.com Fairfield, Iowa
- BERG MILITARY TIRES www.bergtires.com Fayetteville, North Carolina
- M-SERIES REBUILT & REPOWER www.mseriesrebuild.com Norwood, North Carolina
- D & L BENSINGER www.dlbensinger.com Narvon, Pennsylvania
- RICK LARSON www.militarystencils.com Otis, MA for your stencil needs
- MEMPHIS EQUIPMENT www.memphisequipment.com
- RACCOON CREEK RESTORATIONS firstname.lastname@example.org
- RAPCO PARTS CO. www.rapcoparts.com
- RAY SUITER www.uglytruckling.com
- DAVID YAMULLA email@example.com
- RON FITZPATRICK www.g503.com